Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tons of kittehs!

Flightstar sat on the large branch jutting out from the Skytree."All those old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Skytree for a clan meeting!" She yowled, then looked back to make sure Honeykit was still in her den."We have many new cats joining us! I'm sorta losing my voice," She purred with amusement."So I'll have them introduce themselves. Then I'll give those, who need them, ceremonies." She said. A white she-cat stepped forward."I'm Sparrowpaw, and I'm going to be the medicine cat apprentice." She said steadily, then sat down again. A black she-cat stepped forward."I'm Nightclaw, and I'm going to be a warrior." She said, then sat down like Sparrowpaw. This time a black tom came forward."I'm Swiftstorm, and I'm going to be a warrior." He said and quickly sat down. A dark ginger tom came towards the Skytree.

"I'm Fallstorm, and I'm going to be a warrior." He said and sat down where he was. A brown tabby tom came forward."I'm Kestralpaw, and I'm going to be an apprentice." He said proudly and sat down. A Siamese she-cat came forward."I'm Spiderpaw, and I'm going to be an apprentice." She said sweetly and sat. Kestralpaw and Sparrowpaw exchanged looks, as if they knew each other but didn't at the same time. Then a silvery gray tom stepped forward."I'm Sharppaw, and I'm going to be an apprentice." He mewed and sat down. Flightstar purred."Okay, all new warriors are dismissed." She said, then looked at the apprentices."Sparrowpaw, do you promise to live the life of a medicine cat, and give up having a mate?" Flightstar asked.

Sparrowpaw slowly nodded."Then by the power of Starclan, I make you our medicine cat apprentice. I trust Blackfeather will teach you well." She let the two touch noses."Kestralpaw, step forward." The tom craned his neck to look at Flightstar."Do you promise to train hard and learn the ways of the warrior code?" She asked. He nodded eagerly."Then by the power of Starclan, a make you an apprentice of Jumpclan. Your mentor shall be Splinterfang." She gestured to a brown tabby warrior.

"Spiderpaw, step forward." The Siamese she-cat did as she told."Do you promise train hard and learn the ways of the warrior code?" Spiderpaw nodded and smiled."Then by the power of Starclan, a make you an apprentice of Jumpclan. Your mentor shall be Fallenstorm." Flightstar watched as the two touched noses."Sharppaw, step forward." He stepped up and looked at Flightstar bravely."Do you promise train hard and learn the ways of the warrior code?" Sharppaws face brightened as if he were going to explode. He nodded quickly."Then by the power of Starclan, a make you an apprentice of Jumpclan. Your mentor shall be Halloweve." Flightstar watched warmly as her deputy touched noses with the tom."I trust that is finally all. Dismissed!" She turned and went to take care of Honeykit.

No comments:

Post a Comment